Clarion Collection Hotel Folketeateret is my favorite hotel in Oslo city center.
- The room has a luxurious feel with gold and purple colors, velvet and silk materials and a dramatic black colored bathroom
- The superior room is just that and also spacious enough to bring friends to your room
- The location is great & central in a cool area of Oslo with shopping and restaurants literally within a minutes distance from the hotel entrance (which is actually located inside a passage)
- The prices are pretty competitive with good offers largely available on various internet sites
- Your day is bound to turn out great with the healthy and adventurous breakfast buffet that is available on the first floor
- There is also the likely possibility that you will run into the supermodel Kate Moss